- Payment in the form of cash or check (no credit cards) is accepted and is due at the time services are rendered. A monthly service charge of 1.5% (18% per year) will be assessed for all balances should any portion of the balance exceed 30 days or more.
- There will be a $20.00 fee imposed on all returned checks.
- Clients are to provide a health history (this will be completed during your first sessions) and updates as necessary.
- You have the right to consent to any treatment. If at any point you experience physical or emotional discomfort, inform your therapist immediately, so that the session can be modified if necessary. Understand that you can end the session at any time if necessary.
- Sessions begin and end at scheduled times. Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment so that your appointment may start promptly on time. Tardiness of more than 15 minutes will be expected to reschedule. Failure to make the scheduled appointment on time will result in a shortened treatment session and client will be charged the full session price.
- If a cancellation is necessary, please give a minimum of 24 hours notice or you will be charged for the appointment. Emergency cancellations are determined at the discretion of the therapist.
- Please do not arrive for your session under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.
- In the event that fees for services are not paid as requested, past due balances may be subject to interest charges. The client will be responsible for an reasonable cost associated with the collecting of such fees (including attorney and court costs).
- Sexual harassment will not be tolerated. If sexually explicit remarks are made or sexual favors are requested or implied, the therapist will immediately terminate the session. In this instance, the client is responsible for the full session fee and will be asked not to return for any further treatments.
- Be clean, having showered the same day as treatment.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or terminate treatment at our discretion.
- Tipping is up to the discretion of the client, it is not required.
- COUPON/VOUCHER USERS NO SHOW POLICY – Individuals who schedule an appointment using coupons or vouchers who DO NOT show up for their scheduled appointment will forfeit their coupon/voucher. You can have your voucher re-instated AFTER purchasing a session at regular price.
If you have any questions or concerns related to these policies, please feel free to contact Stacey Teeler, LMT at (865) 384-2016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.